This Acceptable Use Policy applies to all services provided directly or indirectly through https://ugami.com a website of UGAMI, INC. (the “Services”). You are independently responsible for complying with all applicable laws in all of your actions related to the Services regardless of the purpose of the use. In addition, you must adhere to the terms of this Acceptable Use Policy. Failure to comply with this Acceptable Use Policy may result in immediate termination of your right to any and all Services provided by UGAMI, INC.
You may not use any Ugami Service for activities that:
- violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation.
- relate to transactions involving (a) items that encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to engage in illegal activity, (b) stolen goods, including digital and virtual goods, (c) the promotion of hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance, discrimination or the financial exploitation of a crime, (d) items that infringe or violate any copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right under the laws of any jurisdiction.
- relate to transactions that show the personal information of third parties in violation of applicable law.
- relate to transactions involving any activity that requires pre-approval without having obtained said approval.
You may not:
- copy, modify, or create derivative works or improvements of the Services.
- rent, lease, lend, sell, sublicense, assign, distribute, publish, transfer, or otherwise make available any Services to any person, including on or in connection with the internet or any time-sharing, service bureau, software as a service, cloud, or other technology or service.
- reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, decode, adapt, or otherwise attempt to derive or gain access to the source code of the Services, in whole or in part.
- bypass or breach any security device or protection used by the Services or access or use the Services other than by an authorized user through the use of their own then-valid access credentials.
- input, upload, transmit, or otherwise provide to or through the Services or Ugami’s systems, any information or materials that are unlawful or injurious, including without limitation harmful content, or contain, transmit, or activate any harmful code.
- damage, destroy, disrupt, disable, impair, interfere with, or otherwise impede or harm in any manner the Services, Ugami’s systems, or Ugami’s provision of Services to any third party, in whole or in part.
- remove, delete, alter, or obscure any trademarks, documentation, warranties, or disclaimers, or any copyright, trademark, patent, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights notices from any Services, including any copy thereof.
- access or use the Services in any manner or for any purpose that infringes, misappropriates, or otherwise violates any intellectual property right or other right of any third party (including by any unauthorized access to, misappropriation, use, alteration, destruction, or disclosure of the data of any other Ugami customer), or that violates any applicable law or regulation.
- access or use the Services for purposes of competitive analysis of the Services, the development, provision, or use of a competing software service or product or any other purpose that is to the Ugami’s detriment or commercial disadvantage.
- access or use the Services in, or in association with, the design, construction, maintenance, or operation of any hazardous environments, systems, or applications, any safety response systems or other safety-critical applications, or any other use or application in which the use or failure of the Services could lead to personal injury or property damage.
- Use Ugami Services for any commercial purpose.
- Use Ugami Services for the benefit of an individual, organization, or country identified on the United States Office of Foreign Asset Control’s Specially designated Nationals List, or for any third parties.
- otherwise access or use the Ugami Services beyond the scope of the authorization granted under applicable agreements.