Ugami’s CEO challenge Ugamers in Mario Kart Tour! #BeatTheCEO
A new challenge is here! Ugami is taking the “for gamers by gamers” to the next level with a competition to get the Mario Kart Tour Champion. Our CEO and founder, Hector Hulian, will face 7 Ugamers that accept the challenge to beat him in the race!
Who will win? We will find out on April 5th. Yes! On the same date we will finally be able to watch the Super Mario Bros Movie.
Let’s get into the “Beat the CEO” details:
How can you participate in the Mario Kart Tour race?
Ugamers that are 18 years old or older, are legal residents of The United States of America and have an Ugami funded account are eligible to participate in this challenge. That’s it!
How can you join the challenge?
Only seven Ugamers will be able to join, which means you have to be between the first seven after following these steps to enter:
- Confirm your entry by filling out this Google form.
- Join our discord server: Game Ugami, where you will get more details about the competition.
- Follow us on Twitter @gameugami to find out more about the “Beat the CEO” challenge.
Are you ready to win? Because we have some prizes to give!
If you manage to beat our CEO, or you are between the first three places, you will get:
- 1st place: $100 Amazon Gift Card
- 2nd place: $50 Amazon Gift Card
- 3rd place: $20 Amazon Gift Card
When does the race start?
The official race to find out the Mario Kart Tour best drivers will be happening on April 5th at 6:00 PM EST, but if you want to warm up first, you can join us at 5:00 PM to try your abilities! Get prepared to have a good time with our fellow Ugamers.
Now, if you’re ready to jump into this, we bring you some tips to master Mario Kart Tour Mobile and increase your chances of winning!
- Select the right Mario Kart Tour character: Each character in Mario Kart Tour has its own characteristics. That’s why selecting the one that best fits the circuit (Weight, velocity, and acceleration) is important. If you are running the course of a specific character, you will usually get extra items that will help you during the race.
- Don’t forget to skid in every curve: You will get rewarded if you complete a drift, and how can you do that? Simple! Slide your finger on the screen and hold it until it shows a blue fire on the wheels. The more time you skid, you will get an extra turbo that can help you to get a better position over your rivals.
- Swipe up when you jump: Did you know that if you keep your finger pressed up, just as long as you make a move on the run, your character will take a turbo that can give you a second or something more of an advantage?
- Pay attention to the Mario Kart Tour tracks: Knowing the track’s layout and where to take shortcuts or drift can give you a significant advantage! Do some research on the game to learn where you can find these.
See you on Discord, Ugamers!